CPAP Anti Snore Memory Foam Pillow
- Brand Name: MOYEAH
- Type: cpap pillow
- Work Mode: CPAP
- Material: Memory Foam
- Pressure Range: 4-30 cmH2O
- Model Number: cpap pillow
- Item Type: Sleep & Snoring
- Color: white
- Amazing Natural Pain Relief Solution: Coisum Pain Relief Orthopedic Pillow used high quality memory foam
- Perfect as back/side sleeper pillow: Our Unique Butterfly Shape pillow is designed for back and side
- Hypoallergenic pillow case: The skin-friendly pillowcase is removable and washable
- Notes: The temperature directly affects
- Amazing Natural Pain Relief Solution : Coisum Pain Relief Orthopedic Pillow used high quality memory foam, keeping the pillow moderately hard to cradle your head to Alleviate neck and shoulder pain/stiffness and stop numbness/tingling. The slope keeps your head from rolling out of stable position, and the cutouts on the side give your top arm a place to rest and keep it at an angle so your shoulder is not hunching over in front of you. That’s why our pillow sooth away neck and shoulder aches/sores.
- Perfect as back/side sleeper pillow : Our Unique Butterfly Shape pillow is designed for back and side sleeping : Back sleepers with cervical issues can sleep on the higher side of the pillow with 2 horns as this side provides better support for head and cervical, so as to keeps your neck properly aligned with the rest of your body. All the other back/side sleepers can sleep on the lower side with cutout areas to position your arms.
- Hypoallergenic pillow case : The skin-friendly pillowcase is removable and washable, resistant to mildew and dust mites. A breathable surface lets air circulate to keep the pillow cool while you sleep.
- Best gift with CertiPUR-US Certification, the cervical support pillow is ideal for the elderly, office workers, students, snorers, and those with sleep disorder. It is an excellent health care gift for your families or friends.
- Notes :
- 1.The temperature directly affects the hardness of the memory foam pillow. When the sleep temperature is around 70℉, it will achieve optimal sleep softness and work better.
- 2.This pillow has no extra removable foam pad, we removed it, because many buyers gave us feedback this pillow was too thick with the pad inserted
Dimensions: 24.4 x 15 x 4.7 inches
Since you spend 1/3 of your life sleeping in bed, the type of pillow you choose is an important part to improve sleeping quality. Finding the right pillow can keep you from waking up with neck pain.
HOW TO PICK THE RIGHT PILLOW FOR PREVENTING OR MANAGING NECK PAIN?
A Good Pillow is designed to keep the spine in natural alignment.
- If you are a back sleeper, your pillow should keep your head from tilting backward or forward, and won’t let you breathe uncomfortably.
- If you are a side sleeper, choose a pillow provides enough loft to keep your spine straight, but isn’t so thick that it bends your neck upwards out of alignment. Your pillow should just fills the space between your ear and your mattress without tilting your head.
- If you are a stomach sleeper, you could use the thinnest type of pillow—or even no pillow at all. Having a soft pillow will allow your neck to stay more in line with your spine.
Sleeping on your stomach puts lots of stress on your lower back, so try sleeping on your side or back instead and hugging a body pillow if you like the feeling of something pressing against your stomach.